miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

cuadro de ingles

I`m interesed in studying engineering because I like the science to work in teams and to research.
An engineer is the person who designs innovates and works whit a products biotechnology.
There are diferents universities where I can study such as university autonomous of Guadalajara,Institute Polytechnyc National and University Autonomous of the Estate of Mexico, but I would  like to study in U.A.G. if I want to study I need  to pay $5000.00 and to move to Guadalajara.




Name            /  Place    /        How long /    Advantages     / Disadvantages        /            Cost
Universidad  Toluca     4 years and        it`s good is the        it`s long                     $2000. or
Autonoma      city          1 more for             easiest                                                          $3000.
del                                    your thesis                                                                             per tem
Estado de
Mexico

Instituto       Mexico     4 years and      it`s the best and    there`s many people   $8000. pert em
Politecnico  city           6 months          the schoel fee is   the exam  is very
Nacional                                                 cheap                     difficult.


Universidad   GDJ       3 years           it`s short                     it`s far                          $7,500.    
Autonoma                       and 8            it has got                    and now                      per tem
de                    city          months          prestige                     it`s close
Guadalajara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario